Known for being the father of DreamSpark, he was also part of the team that developed programs like the Imagine Cup and Microsoft Student Partners that are now used across the world. Today, Scott leads Microsoft’s efforts in Start-ups and Academics for Western Europe.
Previously, he lead the launch of Xbox One across retail for Microsoft Stores and also worked on the Xbox One hardware team looking at the future of Kinect and other technologies.
Other areas of expertise include:
- Leadership & Strengths
- Diverse background in team leadership (software, hardware, field, product & program management)
- Program & Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Scenario Driven User Experiences
- System & Software Architectur
- Software & Hardware Technical Leadership
- Cross-group Collaboration & Influence
- Operations Management
- Public Speaking & Technical Evangelism
- Team building and management
Outside of work, Scott is a self-declared gaming junkie (Gamerscore ~95k), an aspiring photographer, and a passionate traveler.