Do you know how creativity and art can influence people’s health? Scientists directly relate the exercise of artistic activities with emotional well-being (read full article here).
On the 25 May at 9:00 CEST, we will run a session on Creativity, Arts & Mental Health of Children and Youth.
- David Cutler, Director. Baring Foundation (UK).
- Dr. Nils Fietje, WHO – World Health Organisation, Cultural Contexts of Health and Well-being (Denmark).
- Anne-Marie Forsythe, CEO at Hui No‘eau (USA).
- Kadri Haljas, Founder & CEO Triumf Health (Estonia).
- Peder Udengaard, Aarhus City Council Member, Chair of Health and Welfare Committee (Denmark).
The session will be an informal conversation, with Q&A and open discussion with the participants.
Click ‘Going’ in this event, and you’ll receive an email before the session starts.
How to signup
1) Join our online community at thisis.cbnet.com.
2) Register your name and email.
3) Go to “Events” and find “Creativity, Arts & Mental Health”.
4) Click “RSVP I’m going.” You will receive an email before the event starts.