Are you a creative startup looking for investment? Are you an investor that wants to take your startup to the next stage? Creative Business Investor Pitch might be the perfect opportunity for you.
The CBI Pitch is an online event taking place on December 10th 2020, where we bring the finest creative startups and most suitable investors together.
The event provides the creative entrepreneurs with the opportunity to pitch in front of international investors and find potential external investments. The jury consists of diversified international investors who have extensive experience investing in startups and creative businesses. The session will consist of a panel debate, talks and finishing with the pitch.
Benefits for startups:
– Winning the “Most investable startup of 2020” title
– Opportunity to network with entrepreneurs and investors from across the globe
There is no prize for companies pitching at this pitching session. This session provides a unique and invaluable opportunity for creative startups to pitch in front of global investors with experience of investing in creative business.
Who Can Apply
Startups from any country can submit their new and original business ideas with a strong market potential. The following eligibilities need to be fulfilled.
• Creative competencies must be crucial for the business ideas
• The startup must own the rights to the idea
Applications from startups will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
· Innovative in product/service, customer approach, markets and social relations
· Change the value chains of the industry
· Creative skills are the key factors for the success of the business
· Engage customers and other stakeholders in the creative processes
Market Potential: The business concepts entail a prosperous market potential
Competitive Advantage: Show unique value propositions which are difficult to copy and can provide a clear understanding of current and potential competitors
Team: An enthusiastic team who has relevant experience, committed with complementary skills combining creative and business skills
Timing: A clear overview of the reasons why there is real momentum/opportunity for the startup now