Creative Business Cup All Stars is a networking opportunity for startups to match up with established companies, and learn from inspiring speakers. Here is your chance to
Creative Business Cup All Stars is a networking opportunity for startups to match up with established companies, and learn from inspiring speakers.
Here is your chance to learn about how you can secure funding from abroad, break through to global markets, and how to unlock potential and collaborate local businesses and startups!
Come and network with representatives from international markets right here in Copenhagen, to help find and strengthen your product, idea, or solution.
Join us for three inspiring hours of presentations, panel discussion and networking.
Tickets are free, please register to secure your spot.
The event will focus on:
- Best practise cases – Innovative collaborations between established companies and (young) startups
- Atracting international investments and funding
- Connecting with global markets
Here are the inspiring people you can meet.
- Kenneth Madsen, Cofounder at DXTR Tactile, 2015 Danish Creative Business Cup winner.
Ken will present a personal account about his experience with failure, “The Hairline Difference Between Agonising Death and Skyrocketing Success: Coping with the terrifying and liberating duality of being a founder, while building something new.”
- Louise Riisgaard, Market Director, Dansk Erhverv.
Louise has worked in the fields of creativity, capital, innovation and entrepreneurship for many years.
The Danish Chamber of Commerce is the network for the service industry in Denmark. It is one of the largest professional business organisations in Denmark with more than 240 employees, offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus and in Brussels. Louise will discuss “Creativity, Funding, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.”
- Reiner Perau, Managing Director at the Danish-German Chamber of Commerce.
A membership organisation for German and Danish companies providing information and events to its associates. The Chamber has more than 620 members who are a part of the largest Danish-German business network, and have experience in how businesses succeed in the local and international markets.
Reiner will present “Possibilities and Access to the German Market.”
- Asbjørn Overgaard Christiansen, Chief Consultant at the Innovation Centre/Invest in Denmark.
The centre helps Danish businesses, startups as well as knowledge and research institutions with access to international knowledge and innovation environments. Further they create and develop networks and business cases with an international perspective. Asbjørn will discuss “How to Assist Startups Scale up their Business and Secure Foriegn Investments.”
- Join us for an expert panel discussion focusing on “Foreign Investment Opportunities and How to Prepare Danish Startups to Connect with Global Markets.”
Meet representatives from:
- Invest in Denmark
- The Embassy of Georgia
- Deutch-Dänishe Handelskammer – Dansk-Tysk Handelskammer
- International businesses in Copenhagen
- Embassies and trade offices
Thursday December 14th, 16:00 – 19:00, Doors open at 15:30.
Festive refreshments, sandwiches, and treats will be served.
(Thursday) 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Nansensgade 19 Room 408 1366