We celebrate International Women’s Day with two panel discussions that dive into the strengths of female entrepreneurs and highlight the fact that female founders are extremely good business. Come join us!
When: 8 March, 3-5 pm CET.
Where: On Zoom – Sign up for free here.
In the debate around female founders and women’s entrepreneurship there is predominant argument that investing in women is the right thing to do – an important mans to obtaining gender equality and embracing diversity. But how about speaking louder about the fact that female founders in many cases outperform their male counterparts – that investing in women is a very clever thing to do from a business perspective. Nevertheless, female innovators is a clever move, only around 3% percent of global venture capital goes to female teams. During this session, we invite our panel of experts to discuss the reasons for this gap and to talk about existing and potential actions and initiatives that can help fuel vaulable innovation by women.
3-4 pm CET
Invest in Women. Because it is the bright thing to do, not only the right.
- Shelly Porges, Co-Founder and Managing Partner The Billion Dollar Fund for WomenTM And Beyond the BillionTM
- Liva Echwald-Tijsen, Founder, Female Founders of The Future and The Diversity-Commitment.com
- Alicia Robb, Founder & CEO, Next Wave Impact
Moderator: Rasmus Tscherning, CEO, Creative Business Network
4-5 pm CET
Female Entrepreneurs in the Creative Industries
- Frederikke Antonie Schmidt, Founder & Creative Director, Roccamore
- Le Gammeltoft, Founder & CEO, Heartbeats
- Chioma Ogbudimkpa, Founder and Creative Director, Red Button
- Beata Dobsa, Founder, Tripful
Moderator: Liva Echwald-Tijsen, Founder, Female Founders of The Future and The Diversity-Commitment.com
How to signup
- Join CBN online community at thisis.cbnet.com using the link below.
- Register your name and email.
- Go to “Events” and find “International Women’s Day”.
- Click “RSVP I’m going.” You will receive an email 15 minutes before the event starts.