- Increase access to funding.
- Make your organization a role model for the Creative Industries in your country.
- Be the leading organization for startups in the Creative Industries in your country.
- Promote your organization through the Creative Business Network – content, storytelling, branding. We want to tell your stories.
Our National Partners
Are you the next National Partner to the Creative Business Network?
The success of the Creative Business Network largely depends on engaging the right National Partner and having the right ambassadors in place in each country, making it the network to join.
We don’t charge a fee to join us as a National Partner, but we expect you to lead your nation’s Creative Business Cup national competition, as well as engage with Creative Business Network’s global initiatives, making our work a success story within the startup ecosystem and community in your country.
Why should you become a National Partner?
Would you like to be a part of our network?
We support creative startups and work hand in hand with other influential organizations and brilliant industry leaders from more than 80 countries around the world.
With Creative Business Network, you can:
- Host your countrys own creative business competition, with our support and tools.
- Activate your participation in our global events, this includes to get startups from your country on a global stage during our Global Finals for Creative Startups on 28-29 June 2021, read more about the Creative Business Cup here.
- Gain positive recognition on a national and global level by representing your country in our Creative Business Network.
- Impact governments to foster the creative ecosystem and develop new opportunities.
To know more about CBN and National Partner opportunities, view our National Partner Guide 2021.
Are you interested in becoming a National partner? Contact us below.
Join CBN’s international projects
And become a part of an global and selective network with other partner organizations and industry experts.