Are you a creative startup looking for investors? Or are you an investor looking for the next big idea? Creative Business Investor (CBI) Pitch might be the perfect opportunity for you. The CBI Pitch is a dedicated session during the Creative Business Cup Global Finals. The jury consists of diversified international investors who have extensive experience investing in startups and creative businesses. CBI Pitch provides the finest creative startups with the opportunity to pitch in front of international investors and find potential external investments. The finalists will be invited to pitch their ideas and concepts in front of a group of international investors in Copenhagen! The finalists must therefore be able to be present physically in Denmark, Copenhagen during the event and fund their travel and accommodation expenses.
The most investable startups
How do you apply?
Startups from any country can submit their new and original business ideas with a strong market potential. The following eligibility need to be fulfilled.
- Creative competencies must be crucial for the business ideas
- The startup must own the rights to the idea
- External investment received so far is less than EUR 450,000
- Looking for new investments of more than EUR 500,000
- “The Most Investable Creative Startup” Title
- A cash prize of EUR 5,000
- Opportunities to network with entrepreneurs and investors from across the globe
Applications from startups will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Creativity: Innovative in product/service, customer approach, markets and social relations. Change the value chains of the industry. Creative skills are the key factors for the success of the business. Engage customers and other stakeholders in the creative processes.
- Market Potential: The business concepts entail a prosperous market potential.
- Competitive Advantage: Show unique value propositions which are difficult to copy and can provide a clear understanding of current and potential competitors.
- Team: An enthusiastic team who has relevant experience, committed with complementary skills combining creative and business skills.
- Timing: A clear overview of the reasons why there is real momentum/opportunity for the startup now.
Are you interested or do you have questions? Contact us