Interested in taking your creative startup to the US?
Internationalization can be a tough journey. Every country is different and there is no one size fits all. Follow a proven path while avoiding the many pitfalls may just be what you need.
Here is the good news! In collaboration with our solid partners at SuperVenio, we’ve put together a 1 1/2-hour webinar giving you a good foundation of the do’s and don’ts when entering the US market as a creative startup.
SuperVenio is a no-nonsense one-stop-shop for scaling your business into the US. From early-stage startups still raising initial capital to established SMEs contemplating US operations – SuperVenio is your experienced initial feet on the ground.
- Setting up in America, part 1 – What to look out for, and how to align with danish law
- Sell, sell, sell – Getting into big-box retails means big bucks. But how do you get an audience with the big 5?
- Setting up in America, part 2 – How do you handle HR and equity in the US?
- Raising the bar and capital – How do you approach investors at a very early stage? And should you?
- Coming to America – How is it to move to America, settle, and work in the land of the free? Avoid the many pitfalls and what could be done differently.
Get Personal Advice
Meet experts ready to guide you through the jungle of entering the US market.
We’ve invited a selection of bright people to give you their expertise, guidance and best advice personalized for your business.
We’ll be offering 10 Danish creative startups one-to-one meetings with experts that can help you become wiser on moving in on the US market.
- Your company is registered in Denmark
- Your product falls within the creative sector
- You’re looking at the US market as a potential
Deadline for submitting is 9 December. We’ll be filling up the spots as application come in after first come first served, so don’t wait. Send us your application today!