The next destination of tourism
On Wednesday 10th of June 9-10 CEST, we’re taking a flight, a train, a bus, a bike or a walk towards the next destination of tourism.
We are going to explore how the tourism sector is reacting to the Covid-19 situation, hence the title ‘next destination’. First we will set the scene: we will face the facts and talk about how badly was the sector hit by the crisis. But not everything will be gloom and tears.
We are in it for the win, with two innovative and creative-driven solutions/startups. BnA Hotels from Japan and Convious from The Netherlands. We will introduce projects (CAST) and companies (Open Tourisme Lab) that are acting as support networks on a local and regional level, with a focus on acceleration.
- Benoit Dalbert, Creative Business Network, Denmark
- Helena Deane, CAST (Creative Accelerator for Sustainable Tourism) and WestBIC, Ireland
- Camiel Kraan, CEO of Convious, The Netherlands
- Keigo Fukugaki, CEO of BnA Hotels, Japan
- Emmanuel Bobin, CEO of Open Tourisme Lab, France
Watch the full webinar