The Future of Music
What does the future look like for the music industry?
Next Wednesday, June 10th @ 4:00-5:00 CEST we will talk about “The Future of Music”.
We’ve asked some bright minds to give their two cents on what’s up and down in the music industry and what we can expect to see in the coming years. You can also meet past Creative Business Cup winners who’ll showcase their innovative products – sit back, relax and be prepared for a full hour of inspiration.
- Mads Krogh, Associate professor, PhD, School of Communication and Culture – Musicology, University of Aarhus
- Robert Borges, CEO, GAFFA
- Andreas Rasmus Nielsen, Key Account Director, Music Publisher, KODA
- Haraldur Hugosson, COO, Genki Instruments
- Jon Gunnar Thordarson, CEO, Mussila
Watch the full webinar