Experience Technology – How it adds value to business development and social change
On Wednesday 20th of May 9-10 CEST, we turn our attention to Experience Technology and the exciting potential it represents for all kinds of companies and organisations.
Join our webinar and meet four companies that are all in front when it comes to designing experience technology solutions for players from all kinds of sectors, including education, healthcare, fashion, architecture and cultural institutions.
Also, we are going to see examples of how experience technology can be used as a means to spark debate and work towards sustainable development.
You will also learn how Mixed Reality suddenly came widely into use in the health care system in Wuhan, China, during the pandemic.
- Rasmus Wiinstedt Tscherning, CEO, Creative Business Network.
- Sergio Oliveira, Business Developer, Khora VR.
- Sergio Oliveira, Business Developer, Khora VR, www.khora.com
- Derek Peng, CEO, ConfigReality, www.configreality.com
- Maria Herholdt Engermann, Founder, MANND, www.mannd.dk
- Shang Rong, Vice President of Communication and Public Affairs, Asia Pacific R&D Group – Microsoft, www.microsoft.com
Don’t miss the opportunity to get some uniqe insights into the amazing potential of Experience Technology.
Watch the full webinar