National Partners are integral components of CBN. They are also part of the global Creative Business Network, which also consists of entrepreneurs, networking organizations, educational and governmental institutions, accelerators and incubators, all having a desire to help startups generate opportunities within the creative community on an international scale. The primary role of National Partners is to present the annual Creative Business Cup National Competition. Winning startups from each CBC National Partner Competition (the “National Winner”) compete in the CBC Global Finals in Copenhagen, trying to win the title of “World’s Best Creative Startup.”
We offer a unique opportunity. By becoming a National Partner and integral component of our global network you can:
- Profit by an international exposure to more than 80 countries and take the opportunity to collaborate with other National Partners and entrepreneurs around the world.
- Gain positive recognition and exposure on a national and global level by representing your country in Global Finals for Creative Startups
- Become a part of CBN’s international network of organizations, investors, startups, industry experts and increase your access to funding.
- Become a leader in your field by sharing your knowledge and strengthening the voice of your country’s creative ecosystem and solve your problems with creativity.
- Promote your organization and brand through our events and network. We want to tell your stories.
We do not charge a fee to join us as a National Partner, but we expect you:
- Host your own creative business competition, Creative Business Cup (country), with our support and tools.
- Participate in our global events, this includes to get startups from your country on a global stage during our Global Finals for Creative Startups.
- Be active in our community platform and benefit by the opportunities of collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Participate in our academy program, a way of gaining new creative skills and insights with top-notch trainers.