Our Advisory Services
Our expert knowledge reflects specific situations and challenges which cultural and creative businesses are confronted with. We have assisted a wide range of public and semi-public authorities and international organisations with the development and implementation of ambitious horizontal or sector specific strategies for the cultural and creative businesses.
Therefore, we offer solid advice and suggest solutions curated specifically for your business and help them to grow and succeed. A key objective in many of these strategies has been to help individual businesses see opportunities and expand beyond their national boarders leading to job creation.
We offer a wide range services in collaboration with our national partners, including advisory on:
- how to help businesses in the cultural and creative sector expand beyond national boarders and exploit the potential of international markets.
- how local and regional authorities can help and assist businesses in the cultural and creative sector.
- how to influence decision-makers to better understand and prioritize efforts to support the cultural and creative sector
- how to organize conferences, roundtables and debates with participation European or global leaders each in their field of expertise
- how to work with partners across Europe and create a consortium benefitting from EU funded programs and calls for projects (e.g. Interreg Europe, COSME, Erasmus+)
We produce reports, studies, carry out research and draft policy analyses, aimed at helping decision-makers understand the full impact of their actions. We assist them in drawing up proposals that better meet the expectations of the cultural and creative businesses.
We produce educational material and tailor-made curriculums, targeting innovators and start ups in the creative economy. We help organizing the relevant education and training for start ups and innovators.